- 2 Bedroom
- Mid Terraced Property
- Double glazing, Central heating
- Modern fully Fitted Kitchen
- White goods included
- Modern re-fitted bathroom
- Enclosed low maintenance gardens
- Ample off road parking
- Excellent local amenities
- Excellent access to M6 / A444 / Walsgrave hospital Hospital
- Quiet residential area
A very well presented, deceptively large and recently re-decorated, unfurnished, two-bedroom modern-styled mid-terraced home.
Benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, low maintenance gardens and off road parking, the property briefly comprises, entrance lobby, large lounge/dining room, modern fully fitted kitchen with gas cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. To the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms and a re-fitted modern family bathroom. Externally there is ample off-road parking to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear.
A quiet cul-de-sac location conveniently situated for access to the M6/M69 and A444 road networks and Walsgrave hospital. There are a range of amenities available within the area to include excellent local schools, parks, shops and the Ricoh shopping development. Early internal inspection is strongly recommended.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.