- Fully licensed & Coventry Accredited HMO
- BILLS INCLUDED with High speed internet
- 5 fully furnished study bedrooms
- Double glazing, Central Heating
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom
- Maintained Gardens (By Gardener)
- Close to city centre & both universities
- Close to bus routes
- Deposit – 5 weeks rent
- Length of tenancy: 11 Months
- Council tax band: B
** 5 Bedroom SHARED PROPERTY ** 2023/24 academic year ** IDEAL FOR WARWICK OR COVENTRY UNIVERSITY ** BILLS INCLUSIVE **
A 5 bedroom fully furnished mid terraced house on Sir Thomas Whites Rd, Chapelfields, Coventry. Ideally suiting 5 young professionals or students sharing.
The property benefits from, double glazing, gas central heating, and rear garden. The property comprises Entrance hallway, study bedroom 1 (ground floor), Lounge, Fully fitted dining / Kitchen with gas hob and electric cooker, Microwave, 2 large Fridge/freezers and washing machine/tumble dryer. Downstairs 2 shower rooms with basin, toilet and shower. Stairs leading to the first floor to 4 fully furnished study Bedrooms. Lawned garden to rear of property, which is maintained by a gardener.
Excellent access to local amenities, bus routes, Coventry city centre and both universities.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.