- City Centre Location
- 24 Hour acccess
- All Inclusive rent
- Fully Furnished
- High speed internet (1Gb)
- Meeting / Training Rooms
- Board Room
- Conference room
- Air Conditioning
- Digital (VOIP) phone and voicemail system
- Flexible terms
- Fast move in available
- Council Tax / Business rates - included
- Deposit £25
- Flexible terms
Dedicated 6 person serviced Office in city centre Business starter Hub
Secure, furnished office space in Coventry City Centre location with private parking
All inclusive cost delivering fully equipped office space with 24/7 secure access, high speed internet, furniture, shared meetings rooms, hi tech digital phone system, and business support services.
Gas, electricity, water, heating, internet, parking and business rates all included!
Other amenities include; on-site free parking, fully equipped kitchen with a free coffee machine and various meeting/ training and break out areas, including a boardroom.
The space also offers bike racks so cycling to work is a great option, and you know your bike is safely stored.
Ideal for businesses of any size, flexible office space provides a cost-effective and flexible solution, allowing you to expand and contract at short notice.
This business centre in Coventry - CV1 has offices available which would be ideal for 2 to 10 people with new sizes and options coming available every day.
This city centre location in the heart of Coventry prides itself on sharing knowledge and helping individuals and businesses grow. Perfect for start-up companies looking for a little extra support. This space is accessible 24/7 so is well suited to any kind of business hours.
With flexible terms, and size options there is something for everyone.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.