- Chapelfields Location
- 24 Hour access with off road Parking
- All Inclusive rent
- Flexible terms, Fast move in available
- High speed internet
- Kitchen Facilities / Break-out Areas
- Deposit – Negotiable
- Length of tenancy: Negotiable
- Business rates: Included
- OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE
Dedicated, first floor serviced Office space in excellent Chapelfields location
All inclusive cost delivering office space with 24/7 secure access, high speed internet, shared meetings / breakout / kitchen / toilet and with parking
Secure, un-furnished office space situated above a thriving flooring business.
Gas, electricity, water, heating, internet, parking and business rates ALL INCLUDED!
Allesley old rd location offers easy access into Coventry city centre. Perfect for start-up companies looking for extra space without huge costs.
Amenities include; on-site free parking, kitchen area, break-out area / toilet, phone system and network.
This space is accessible 24/7 so is well suited to any kind of business hours.
With flexible terms, and other size options there is something for everyone.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.