- *** Internet & water rates included ***
- ** ALL INCLUSIVE RENT AVAILABLE (Add +£16 pppw) **
- Fully Furnished Terraced house
- Double glazing, Central heating
- 4 Study bedrooms each with Vanity unit and sink
- Communal Lounge
- Modern fully Fitted Kitchen
- White goods included
- Modern re-fitted bathroom
- Enclosed low maintenance gardens
- Close to both universites
- Burglar Alarm
- double beds available on request
** 4 Bedroom SHARED PROPERTY ** 2020/21 academic year ** BROADBAND & WATER RATES INCLUDED! ** ALL INCLUSIVE RENT AVAILABLE! (at extra cost) ** IDEAL FOR WARWICK OR COVENTRY UNIVERSITY **
A lovely four bedroom fully furnished terraced house on Hearsall Lane, Earlsdon, Coventry.
Ideally suiting 4 young professionals or students sharing. Benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, and rear garden, the property comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge / Dining room, modern fully fitted Kitchen, with gas cooker, Fridge / freezer, microwave and washing machine. Fully furnished study Bedroom 1 (With vanity unit and sink), Stairs leading to first floor, Family Bathroom with bath and shower over, Fully furnished study Bedroom (With vanity unit and sink)2, Fully furnished study Bedroom 3 (With vanity unit and sink), Fully furnished study Bedroom 4 (With vanity unit and sink).
A lovely property within easy walking distance of Coventry city centre, excellent local amenities and both universities. Viewing highly recommended.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.