- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Fitted Kitchen
- White goods included
- Separate Cloakroom
- Fitted bathroom
- Enclosed low maintenance gardens
- Ample off road parking
- Excellent local amenities
- Excellent access to A45 road and motorway network
A delightful, well presented and deceptively large 3/4 bedroom terraced home, located on Cranford Rd, Coundon, Coventry and conveniently situated for access to the city centre, A45, A444 and motorway networks. There are a range of amenities available within the area including local shops and stores, excellent local schooling, supermarkets, park and playgrounds.
In brief the accommodation comprises, entrance hall, bedroom/dining room, Lounge/dining room, Fully fitted dining kitchen with integrated gas hob and electric double oven, freestanding fridge freezer, and washing machine. Downstairs shower room. To first floor there are two well proportioned double bedrooms, and a family bathroom with toilet, basin and bath with electric shower over. On the second floor there is a the Master double bedroom. The property benefits from gas fired central heating to radiators and Upvc double glazing.
Externally there is a decking area, store shed and low maintenance gardens to the rear, with off road parking at the front for two vehicles. Early internal inspection is strongly recommended.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.