- 2 Bedrooms
- 1st Floor Flat
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- Managed Gardens
- Allocated off road parking
- Excellent local amenities
- Excellent access to Jaguar Landrover (whitley)
A very well presented unfurnished two bedroom newly built 1st floor flat, situated just off the Humber rd, and conveniently situated for access to JLR Whitley, Coventry city centre, The A45 and the surrounding M1. M45 and M69 road and motorway networks.
There are a range of amenities available within the area to include local shops and stores, excellent local schooling and various supermarkets.
Benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, managed gardens, and off road parking, the property briefly comprises, entrance hall, Open plan lounge / dining area, modern fully fitted open plan kitchen with integrated oven and hob, fridge freezer and washing machine, with plumbing for a dishwasher. Master bedroom with en-suite, 2nd bedroom and a lovely modern family bathroom.
Externally there is allocated off road parking to the front and managed gardens surrounding the development.
Early internal inspection is strongly recommended.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.