- 2 Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Double glazing, Central heating
- Modern fully Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- Modern re-fitted bathroom
- Enclosed low maintenance gardens
- Ample parking, Excellent local amenities
- Council Tax Band: A
- Deposit – 5 weeks rent
- Length of tenancy (year/month) - 6 Months minimum (extendable)
A well-presented unfurnished, two-bedroom traditional styled maisonette, benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, and enclosed rear garden. The property briefly comprises, entrance hall, large lounge / dining room, modern fully-fitted kitchen with integrated hob and oven, and fridge/ freezer. Utility room with washing machine. Bedroom 1 (Double), Bedroom 2 (Double) and a re-fitted modern family bathroom.
Externally there is ample on road parking to the front, off road parking behind, and an enclosed garden and store shed to the rear.
Situated just off Charter Ave, and conveniently located for access to, The A45 and the surrounding road and motorway networks. There are a range of amenities available within the area to include local shops and stores, local schooling and various supermarkets.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.