- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedroom
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Double Glazing
- Central Heating
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- Luxury fitted shower room
- Off road parking
- Excellennt local amenities
- Easy access to city centre
- Stunning decor - viewing a must!
An opportunity to rent a truly delightful, surprisingly large and exceedingly well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment. Located off Humphris st, Warwick.
In brief the accommodation comprises, large entrance hall, lounge/dining room, luxury fully fitted kitchen with fitted oven and hob, washing machine and fridge freezer. Two well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with toilet basin, bath with shower over.
The property benefits from gas central heating Upvc double glazing. Externally there is ample off road parking to the front and a communal enclosed garden to the rear,
This property has been refurbished to a very high standard complete with architectural lighting and luxury bathroom and kitchen
Early internal inspection is strongly recommended.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.