- 3 Bedrooms
- Detached property
- double glazing
- central heating
- Large lounge
- Sought after location
- Excellent local schooling
- Excellent amenities
- Off road parking
- Viewing recommended
A delightful unfurnished three-bedroom modern styled detached home in a highly sought-after area. Benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, gardens, off road and garage, the property briefly comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, study/utility room, Lounge, dining room, conservatory, fully fitted kitchen with integrated hob and oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is ample off-road parking to the front leading to the Garage and an enclosed garden to the rear.
Situated just off the Binley rd, and conveniently located for access to the A46 and the surrounding road and motorway networks. There are a range of amenities available within the area to include local shops and stores, excellent local schooling, parks and various supermarkets.
Early internal inspection is strongly recommended.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.