- ALL INCLUSIVE RENT with - 350mbps wifi
- 4 Study Bedrooms (with double beds)
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Double glazing, Central heating
- Communal Living Room
- Modern fully Fitted Kitchen
- White goods included
- Modern re-fitted bathroom
- Enclosed gardens (Maintained by gardener)
- Excellent local amenities
- Close to city centre & both universities
- Very well presented property
- Business grade wifi - 350mbps download speeds
** 4 Bedroom SHARED PROPERTY ** 2021/22 academic year ** IDEAL FOR WARWICK OR COVENTRY UNIVERSITY ** BILLS INCLUSIVE ** Business grade wifi - 350mbps download speeds **
A very well presented 4 bedroom fully furnished mid terraced house on Kingsland Ave, Chapelfields, Coventry. The property has been refurbished with student living in mind so ideally suits young professionals or students sharing. The property benefits from, double glazing, gas central heating, and rear garden. The property comprises Entrance hallway, study bedroom 1 (ground floor), Lounge, Fully fitted Kitchen with gas cooker, Microwave, Fridge/freezer and washing machine. Downstairs shower room with basin toilet and shower. Stairs leading to first floor with a further 3 fully furnished study Bedrooms. Second bathroom with basin, toilet, bath with shower over. Enclosed garden to rear of property.
Excellent access to local amenities, bus routes, Coventry city centre and both universities. viewing recommended.
Kitchen: measures 4.1m x 2.6m
A good sized modern kitchen equipped with plenty of cupboards, with modern cream shaker style doors. There are sufficient worksurfaces for all plus a large fridge freezer, an electric cooker with gas hob, washing machine/dryer, microwave, toaster and kettle.
Communal lounge: measures 4.25m x 3.5m
Comfortable room , neutrally decorated, with IKEA sofa and chairs, also with dining table and 4 chairs.
Study bedroom 1: measures 4.4m (into the bay) x 3.3m
A large ground floor double room with huge bay windows overlooking the street letting in plenty of light, containing a comfortable double bed with good quality mattress. There is good clothes storage with a fitted double wardrobe and a separate chest of drawers and a modern large desk, comfortable office chair with floor standing bookshelves ensures a great space to study.
Study bedroom 2: measures 4.4m x 3.6m
A huge upstairs double bedroom overlooking the street with 2 windows allowing plenty of light to stream into the room, containing a comfortable double bed with good quality mattress. There is good clothes storage in the double wardrobe and separate chest of drawers and a large modern desk, comfortable office chair and floor standing bookshelves ensures a great space to study.
Study bedroom 3: measures 4.3m x 2.7m
A good sized double room upstairs overlooking the rear garden containing comfortable double bed with good quality mattress. There is good clothes storage in the double wardrobe and separate chest of drawers and the large modern desk, comfortable office chair and floor standing bookshelves ensures a great space to study.
Study bedroom 4: measures 3.4m x 2.5m
An upstairs double bedroom overlooking the rear garden, containing comfortable double bed with good quality mattress. There is good clothes storage with a fitted wardrobe with hanging space and shelving, with a modern sliding door and a large desk, comfortable office chair and wall mounted bookshelves ensures a great space to study.
Shared upstairs bathroom
Containing toilet, sink and bath with shower over.
Shared downstairs shower room
Containing large shower, sink and toilet.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.