- ALL INCLUSIVE RENT with - 350mbps wifi
- 4 Study Bedrooms (all with en-suites))
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Double glazing, Central heating
- Communal Living Room
- Luxurious fully Fitted Kitchen
- White goods included
- Modern re-fitted en-suites
- Enclosed gardens (Maintained by gardener)
- Excellent local amenities
- Close to city centre & both universities
- Extremely well presented property
** 4 Bedroom SHARED PROPERTY ** 2022/23 academic year ** IDEAL FOR WARWICK OR COVENTRY UNIVERSITY ** BILLS INCLUSIVE ** Hi Speed wifi - 350mbps download speeds **
One room left!
An exceedingly very well presented 4 bedroom fully furnished mid terraced house on Sir Thomas whites rd, Chapelfields, Coventry. The property has been refurbished to a very high standard with student living in mind and consequently ideally suits young professionals or students sharing. The property benefits from, en-suit bathrooms to each bedroom, double glazing, gas central heating, and rear garden.
The property comprises Entrance hallway, study bedroom 1 with en-suite (ground floor), Lounge, Fully fitted Kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, Microwave, American style Fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble drier. Stairs leading to first floor with a further 3 fully furnished en-suite study Bedrooms.
Excellent access to local amenities, bus routes, Coventry city centre and both universities. viewing recommended.
Number 65 has been completely refurbished with student living in mind! It is fully double glazed (doors and windows) with a modern, energy efficient combi boiler and added insulation to reduce heating bills! It comes supplied with good quality flooring, furniture and window blinds, just add the accessories to make it feel like home! We provide gas, electric and EPC certs with mains linked smoke detectors and emergency lighting, keeping you safe. Move into a spotlessly clean house at the start of your tenancy and have the assurance of a landlord who is approachable and who cares!
Very large kitchen/diner (6m x 2.75m) with modern cream gloss slab cupboards, loads of work surfaces plus american style fridge freezer, electric cooker with gas hob, washing machine and separate tumble dryer, microwave, toaster and kettle.
Spacious, light, modern communal lounge (3.8m x 3.5m) with IKEA settee and chairs.
En-suite Study bedroom 1 (3.5m x 3.3m)
A sunny double room with a double bed. Good clothes storage (two single wardrobes, one with hanging and one with shelves). Large modern glass desk, comfortable office chair and large noticeboard. Measures 3.5m x 3.3m including the en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, toilet, washbasin, mirror & shelf for toiletries).
En-suite Study bedroom 2 (4.3m x 3.5m)
A huge west-facing double room with a double bed. Light, bright and airy room containing a large double wardrobe, a large modern glass desk & comfortable office chair. Measures 4.3m * 3.5m including the en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, toilet, washbasin, mirror & shelf for toiletries).
En-suite Study bedroom 3 (3.8m x 2.7m)
Double bedroom overlooking the rear garden. Walk-in style wardrobe, large modern glass desk & comfortable office chair. Measures 3.8m x 2.7m including the en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, toilet, washbasin, mirror & shelf for toiletries).
En-suite Study bedroom 4 (6m x 2.75m)
The largest bedroom, situated at the rear of the house. Large double wardrobe plus a chest of drawers. Large modern glass desk & comfortable office chair. Measures 6m * 2.75m including the en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, toilet, washbasin, mirror & shelf for toilet
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.