- *** BILLS INCLUDED ***
- 4 Study Bedrooms
- Fully furnished Mid terraced property
- Fully licensed & Coventry Accredited HMO
- Central heating, Double glazing
- Communal Lounge
- Modern fully Fitted Kitchen
- White goods included
- Modern re-fitted bathroom
- Close to both universities
- Enclosed low maintenance gardens with shed
- Viewing highly recommended
- Council Tax Band B
- Length of tenancy - 10-12 months negotiable
- Deposit = 5 weeks rent
** 4 Bedroom SHARED PROPERTY ** 2022/23 academic year ** BILLS INCLUDED ** IDEAL FOR WARWICK OR COVENTRY UNIVERSITY **
A four bedroom fully furnished mid terraced house on, Broomfield Rd, Earlsdon, Coventry.
Ideally suiting 4 young professionals or students sharing. Benefitting from double glazing, gas central heating, front and enclosed rear gardens, the property comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge Dining room, modern fully fitted Kitchen with gas hob and electric oven, Fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle and washing machine. Family Bathroom with modern white suite comprising, Close coupled low level w.c. panelled bath with shower over and wash basin. Fully furnished study Bedroom 1 (downstairs) Stairs leading to first floor, Fully furnished study Bedroom 2, Fully furnished study Bedroom 3, Fully furnished study Bedroom 4.
A lovely property with good access to Coventry city centre, excellent local amenities and both universities. Viewing recommended.
Please note: double beds are available upon request at no extra charge
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.