- 2 Bedrooms, Unfurnished
- Double glazing
- Electric storage heaters
- Fitted Kitchen
- White goods included
- Fitted Bathroom
- Garage & Maintained Gardens
- Close to JAGUAR Whitley
- Excellent local amenities
- Deposit (£) – 5 weeks rent
- Length of tenancy: 6 Months minimum - extendable
- Council tax band B
A recently refurbished 2 bedroom, 3 story, unfurnished terraced property situated on The Avenue, Whitley, Coventry.
Benefiting from double glazing, electric storage heating, off road parking, communal gardens and an internal garage. The property has excellent access to A45, A46, JLR Whitley, local amenities and bus routes.
In brief the property comprises entrance hall, leading to large internal garage, ground floor utility room with washing machine and freezer, stairs leading to 1st floor landing, fully fitted Kitchen with electric oven, hob and fridge, Lounge / dining room. Stairs leading to 2nd floor landing, Modern family bathroom with shower over bath. Bedroom 1 (double) and bedroom 2 (double).
Lovely property on a delightful development. Viewing highly recommended.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.