- ** BILLS INCLUDED **
- 4 bedroom
- Fully licensed & Coventry Accredited HMO
- Fully furnished
- Very substantial Mid terraced property
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Modern fully Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- Enclosed low maintenance gardens
- Excellent local amenities
- Close to city centre and both universities
** 4 Bedroom SHARED PROPERTY ** 2022/23 academic year ** BILLS INCLUDED! ** IDEAL FOR WARWICK OR COVENTRY UNIVERSITY **
A lovely four bedroom fully furnished mid terraced house on Earlsdon Avenue North, Earlsdon, Coventry.
Ideally suiting 4 young professionals or students sharing.
This property is very well presented being recently redecorated and will make a delightful home, with excellent access to all motorway networks, local railway station, regular bus routes and local amenities. Benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, and enclosed rear garden, the property comprises entrance hall, lounge, modern fully fitted Kitchen, with gas cooker, Fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine. Fully furnished study Bedroom 1, Stairs leading to first floor, Family Bathroom with bath and shower over, Fully furnished study Bedroom 2, Fully furnished study Bedroom 3, Fully furnished study Bedroom 4.
A lovely property within easy walking distance of Coventry city centre, excellent local amenities and both universities. Viewing highly recommended.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.