- 6 bedrooms
- Furnished or unfurnished
- end terraced
- double glazing
- central heating
- 3 bathrooms
- ensuite to master bedroom
- gardens front and rear
- off road parking
- excellent local amenities
- good access to both universities
- immaculate condition viewing recommended
A very substantial and recently refurbished six bedroom end terraced house.
Ideally suiting 6 young people sharing or alternatively would make a delightful family home. This property is very well presented, with excellent access to all motorway networks, local railway station, regular bus routes and local amenities Benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, and rear garden, the property comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge / Dining room, modern fully fitted dining Kitchen, with electric oven and gas hob, Fridge / freezer, utility room with washing machine. Bedroom 1, Shower room, Stairs leading to first floor, Bedroom 2 (with ensuite), Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4. Family bathroom, Bedroom 5. Bedroom 6
A lovely property within easy access of local railway station and bus stops, excellent local amenities and both universities. Viewing highly recommended.
Can be let furnished or unfurnished if required.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.