- ***Deposit free option available***
- 3 Bedroom
- Semi Detached Property
- Central Heating
- Double glazed
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Appliances included
- 2x Modern Family bathrooms
- Secure enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking & Garage
- Quiet Cul de sac location
- Excellent local amenities
A very well presented and ecently redecorated modern unfurnished three bedroom semi detached family home.
Benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, front & rear gardens, diveway and garage, the property briefly comprises, entrance hall, modern fully fitted kitchen, cloakroom, Lounge/dining room. To the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms and a re-fitted modern family bathroom.
To the second floor is the master bedroom, dressing room and 2nd family shower room.
Externally there is ample off road parking with and an enclosed rear garden and garage to the side.
Situated on a new estate just off Sky Blue Way, and conveniently located for access to Coventry city centre, The A45, A444 and the surrounding M1. M6 and M69 road and motorway networks. There are a range of amenities available within the area to include local shops and stores, excellent local schooling (Blue Coat) and various supermarkets.
Early internal inspection is strongly recommended.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.