- Available to students only!
- Fully furnished study bedrooms
- Well equipped communal lounges and kitchens
- En Suite bathrooms
- Key entry system, fobs and intercom access
- Super fast internet
- Outside communal areas
- Onsite caretaker, responsible for cleaning the communal areas, refuse collection, car park management, monitoring CCTV etc.
- On site car parking spaces
- electric charging stations
- Situated in the heart of Leamington
- 50 m from bus stop,500 m from train station
**Single rooms available or apartments of 5, 6 or 15**
**ALL BILLS INCLUDED**
**Available to students ONLY**
Located approximately 50 metres from the nearest bus stop and 500 metres from the train station the Althorpe /Moss Street student houses are perfectly situated to commute to Warwick or Coventry University. Set in the heart of very popular and vibrant town of Leamington Spa it is the perfect home for your studies enabling you to live in a safe and secure environment with CCTV protection. The develoment is equipped with highly efficient hybrid renewable ground source heating system that extracts natural energy.
Key entry system, fobs and intercom access
Super fast internet
Outside communal areas
Onsite caretaker, responsible for cleaning the communal areas, refuse collection, car park management, monitoring CCTV etc.
Rooms are not only for single student occupancy but group occupancy by apartments that would appeal for friendship groups.
Spread over 3 floors, this high spec new development is separated into six apartments of 5-6 en suit bedrooms. All bedrooms are fully furnished, complete with double beds. All apartments have their own large kitchen/lounge, integrated appliances, including washer/dryer and TV. All apartments are self contained with their own secure entrance.
9 car parking spaces
electric charging stations
bike racks for 32 bikes
Substantial disabled bedroom and wet room available on the ground floor. The modified kitchen on the ground floor accommodates disabled requirements.
Separated as follows:
6 Bedroom Apartment Ground floor - one larger bedroom for disabled access (Rent single room or whole apartment)
5 Bedroom Apartments (Rent single room or whole apartment)
15 Bedroom apartment (Rent single room or whole apartment)
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.