- 3 Bedroom
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Modern fitted Kitchen
- White goods available (negotiable)
- Modern Fitted bathroom
- enclosed low maintenance garden
- Off road parking
- Quiet cul - de - sac
- Desirable village location
- Viewing recommended
A very well presented unfurnished, 3 bed, property, located in a quiet area of Wolston. This property has been maintained to a high standard and benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, gardens to rear, and driveway with security gates. Wolston village offers local amenities and good local schools along with great access to both Coventry and Rugby. The property briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, leading to a modern fully fitted kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher (white goods can be included at an additional charge). Living Room, with french windows opening onto the garden. Stairs leading to first floor, family bathroom with toilet, basin, bath and shower over, Bedroom 1 (double), Bedroom 2 (Double), bedroom 3 (single). To the rear there is a well kept garden with a large storage shed. To the front there is a driveway with access to the rear of the property which is protected by security gates.
A lovely property well suited to a professional couple or young family.
Viewing is highly recommended.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.