Whether you’re an individual, a couple or a family looking for a property to make your home, a Professional looking to relocate with work, or a Student or Post Graduate looking for that perfect and convenient location, we are here to help you find the property you need.
We let and manage furnished and unfurnished flats, houses and shared accommodation throughout Coventry, Rugby, Hinckley and Leicester. With a simple application process and transparent charges we value your custom and look forward to hearing from you.
Please use our Search function to view a list of available properties.
Professional & Residential Lets
We have a selection of furnished or unfurnished properties to suit your needs. All our landlords understand the advantages of happy and comfortable tenants and we aim to support this by matching the right tenant to the right property. Our tenancy arrangements can be flexible, so if your requirements are quite specific don’t assume we can’t find a suitable property to suit.
Under Graduate & Post Graduate Student Lets
Whether you need a two bedroom apartment or a six bedroom house we have a great selection of properties available. Please Contact us to find out what we have that may suit your needs.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 (Incl Vat) or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (£ 256.20 Incl Vat);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)