- WIFI & Water rates included
- 4 Bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Modern fully Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- Modern re-fitted bathroom
- Ample off road parking
- Excellent local amenities
STUDENT PROPERTY FOR 2020/21
BROADBAND AND WATER RATES INCLUDED!
A lovely four bedroomed fully furnished mid terraced house on Oldfield Rd, Earlsdon, Coventry.
This property is very well presented being recently redecorated and will make a delightful home, with excellent access to all motorway networks, local railway station, regular bus routes and local amenities Benefitting from double glazing, gas central heating, and rear garden, the property comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Conservatory / Dining room, modern fully fitted dining Kitchen, with gas cooker, Fridge / freezer, microwave, washing machine. Fully furnished study Bedroom 1, Stairs leading to first floor, Family Bathroom with bath and shower over, Fully furnished study Bedroom 2, Fully furnished study Bedroom 3, Fully furnished study Bedroom 4.
A lovely property within easy walking distance of Coventry city centre, excellent local amenities and both universities. Viewing highly recommended.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.