- 3 Bedroom
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted bathroom
- Gardens front & rear
- Excellent local amenities
- Excellent Local Schools
- Quiet residential area
- Close to city centre
3 Bedroom Family home Dulverton Ave, Coundon, Coventry CV5 8HH
A very well presented and much improved three bedroom traditional styled mid terraced home, situated just off the Holyhead rd, and conveniently situated for access to Coventry city centre, The A45 and the surrounding M1. M65 and M69 road and motorway networks. There are a range of amenities available within the area to include local shops and stores, excellent local schooling and various supermarkets.
Benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, gardens, burglar alarm and garage, the property briefly comprises, entrance hall, Lounge, dining room, modern fully fitted open plan kitchen with integrated hob and oven, To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a re-fitted modern family bathroom.
Externally there is ample on road parking to the front and an enclosed garden and garage to the rear.
Early internal inspection is strongly recommended.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
We are members of the CMP Client Money Protection Scheme (Membership Number CMP002753) and PRS Property Redress scheme (Membership Number PRS 001445)
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.